Rehabilitation of the access roads to Vani Museum and adjacent infrastructure in the town of Vani, Imereti
Georgia intends to receive financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Regional Development Project II, and to apply part of proceeds for payments under the contract for: Rehabilitation of the access roads to Vani Museum and adjacent infrastructure in the town of Vani, Imereti.
The Subproject (SP) site is located in Vani municipality of Imereti region, West Georgia. The SP aims to ensure safe transport connection to the Vani museum as well as to the private houses located along the road.
SP envisages implementation of the following works:
- Demolition of the existing damaged asphalt layer and using it for arrangement of road embankment;
- Arrangement of the road pavement and sidewalks with asphalt/concrete layer and reinforcement concrete pipes;
- Arrangement of cuvettes along the road with grate and junctions and driveways;
- Rehabilitation of the existing bridges constructed over Chishura Rv.: arrangement of pavement with asphalt/concrete layer, replacement of the metal railings, arrangement of gabion;
- Placing of permanent traffic signs, including warning, prohibitory and indication signs;
- Removal of shrubbery along the road;
- Arrangement of drainage system.
Detailed information is available on the following link of the state procurement unified electronic system: