Arrangement of Tourist Infrastructure and Urgent Restoration Works for Zarzma Monastery
The Sub-project will be implemented by the Municipal Development Fund of Georgia under the Third Regional Development Project (RDP 3) supported by the World Bank.
The SP envisages:
- Construction of two-storied visitor center and parking lot;
- Rehabilitation of privately-owned fences and the facades of the private owned one-storied building;
- Restoration of Tamar’s Spring and paving an access road to it;
- Landscaping of the area adjacent to the Visitor Center and parking lot;
- Arrangement of water supply, power supply and wastewater collection systems for tourist infrastructure
and installation of a biological treatment unit;
- Conservation of the cultural heritage monuments at Zarzma Monastery Ensemble;
- Installation of new outdoor lighting system for illumination of CH monuments.
The Environmental and Social Management Review of the Subproject is available at the following addresses:
- Municipal Development Fund of Georgia, #150 D. Aghmashenebeli ave;
- Adigeni Municipality City Hall, N5 Tamar Mepe str.
- Nutsa Gumberidze, Beneficiary Relations Specialist,
Mob: +995 598 88 20 19, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Goderdzi Skhirtladze, head of infrastructural and construction service at the City Hall of Adigeni municipality;
Tel: +995 591 91 88 84, email: email@example.com