On April 10, 2019 at 15:00, a Public consultation meeting will be held in, village Zarzma, at Zarzma Monastery hall, Adigeni Municipality, regarding Environmental and Social Management Plan of the Subproject “Arrangement of Tourist Infrastructure and Urgent Restoration Works for Zarzma Monastery“.
The Sub-project is being implemented by the Municipal Development Fund of Georgia under the Third Regional Development Project (RDP 3) supported by the World Bank. The SP envisages:
- Construction of two-storied visitor center and parking lot;
- Rehabilitation of privately-owned fences and the facades of the private owned one-storied building;
- Restoration of Tamar’s Spring and paving an access road to it;
- Landscaping of the area adjacent to the Visitor Center and parking lot;
- Arrangement of water supply, power supply and wastewater collection systems for tourist infrastructure
and installation of a biological treatment unit;
- Conservation of the cultural heritage monuments at Zarzma Monastery Ensemble;
- Installation of new outdoor lighting system for illumination of CH monuments.
The Environmental and Social Management Plan of the Subproject is available at the following addresses:
- Municipal Development Fund of Georgia, #150 D. Aghmashenebeli ave;
- Adigeni Municipality City Hall, N5 Tamar Mepe str.
- Nutsa Gumberidze, Beneficiary Relations Specialist,
Mob: +995 598 88 20 19, e-mail: email@example.com
- Goderdzi Skhirtladze, head of infrastructural and construction service at the City Hall of Adigeni municipality;
Tel: +995 591 91 88 84, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ESR_for Arrangement of Tourist Infrastructure and Urgent Restoration