On February 26, 2019 at 15:00, a Public consultation meeting will be held in, village Kumistavi, administration block of Satsurblia Cave, Tskaltubo Municipality, regarding Environmental and Social Management Plan of the Subproject “Rehabilitation of Satsurblia Cave Access Road “.
The Sub-project is being implemented by the Municipal Development Fund of Georgia under the Second Regional Development Project (RDP 2) supported by the World Bank. The SP envisages rehabilitation of the Satsurblia access road as well as replacement of existing fences and gates along the road.
The Environmental and Social Management Plan of the Subproject is available at the following addresses:
- Municipal Development Fund of Georgia, #150 D. Aghmashenebeli ave;
- Tskaltubo Municipality Governance (Gamgeoba), N25 Rustaveli Street, Tskaltubo;
- Nutsa Gumberidze, Beneficiary Relations Specialist,
Mob: +995 598 88 20 19, e-mail: email@example.com
- Malkhaz Chkheidze head of infrastructural development and improvements department of the City Hall of Tskaltubo Municipality,
Tel: +995 595 95 96 01, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Iona Jojua, head of infrastructural development and improvements unit of the City Hall of Tskaltubo Municipality,
Tel: +995 595 95 75 98, email: email@example.com